The 10 best dressed at the Grammy Awards 2018

by - January 11, 2018

Few weeks ago the Golden Globe's red carpet was full of with black gowns because of the Time's Up and the #MeToo movement. This time, the celebrities arrived in black and white dresses and they carried piece of white rose in their hand.


 © Getty Images
Chrissy Teigen smiled in a metallic Yanina Couture dress. Chrissy's red carpet outfits are always on point and tonight she totally proved how can a pregnent woman can look desirable and sexy without showing too much!


 © Getty Images



Lady Gaga arrived in this black Armani Privé gown to the Grammys. She looked so unique and her makeup was on point as well. I honestly cant imagine anyone else in this outfit, only her.


 © Getty Images


Hailee Steinfeld wore a simple Alexandre Vauthier dress with purple boots. I loved that she took a risk with that look but she totally rocked it! Her her is amazing and that purple eye powder went really great with her shoes.

 © Getty Images


Maren Morris country singer looked beautiful in this metallic Charbel Zoe dress. I personally love this dress, also the designer is one of my big favorites, but I could imagine this outfit easier on Jennifer Lopez for example.


 © Getty Images


Lana del Rey posed in this '70s inspired Gucci gown to the photographers. I'm not sure that I would wear this gown to the Grammys, it's more like a vacation dress for me and I'm also not sure about the accessories but somehow she still looks great! 


 © Getty Images



Zuleyka Rivera, the Puerto Rican Miss Universe danced in the Despacito's music video - this time she appeared on stage next to Louis Fonsi as well. The only thing I don't like on her appearance is her hair and her make up artist could have choosen a more natural makeup for her as well. 

 © Getty Images



Rita Ora looked beautiful in this velvet Ralph & Russo dress! Probably this would be the only outfit I wouldn't change a thing - I can totally imagine myself wearing this look. Sexy and classy at the same time. She looks perfect. 


 © Getty Images
Camila Cabello didn't really care about the #MeToo movement: she wore a red Vivienne Westwood gown to the gala, which have a great cleave but nothing really else. In my opinion, it was too long for her small figure and it looks strange below her hips. Her disco bag isn't my favourite either, so all in all it was not the best look tonight.

 © Getty Images
Rihanna missed the Grammys red carpet this year, but she wore this amazing purple Adam Selman dress on the stage, which have more than 270 000 crystals on it! Despite the rude stocking I wish I could have this outift as well! I totally fell in love with that dress!

 © Getty Images
Annabelle Acosta is a perfection in this simple black gown. She didn't want to overdress the event and she was probably not the most unique in this gala, but I loved her simple elegance on the red carpet. That fury bag is kinda strange tho! 

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés

All Rights Reserved © 2018 Gretta